In a ten minute conversation you are likely to be lied to two to three times. You might not even realize how often the people in your life are being deceitful.
91% of people lie regularly at home and at work
It’s time you get the tools to better equip yourself. How to Be A Human Lie Detector will teach you how to spot lies as well as uncover hidden emotions in the people you are interacting with.
it will help you have more honest interactions with the people in your life.
What If It Doesn't Come Naturally?
You do not have to be born with a natural inclination to read people. In fact, all people reading skills and lie detection abilities can be self-taught. Studies show that with beginner level training the average person can increase their accuracy at spotting deception from 54% to 90% accuracy.
This course is based on scientifically backed research on the how to read people’s nonverbal behavior and spot lies. If you have seen the TV show “Lie to Me” we actually will be teaching you many of the actual techniques the show is based on, which comes from Dr. Paul Ekman's research on lie detection.
Because this course is based in research backed science, it will debunk some popular myths about lying.
- Lying Myth #1: If people look to the left, they are lying. If they look to the right they are telling the truth. Although there is some science about eye direction, which we talk about in the course. It is not the most reliable form of lie detection. The course will show you more accurate (and easier) ways to spot lies.
- Lying Myth #2: Liars can’t look you in the eyes. On average, honest people will make eye contact during conversations about 60% of the time–way less than you thought, right? Liars actually look you in the eye more because they want to see if you believe their lie or not.
- Lying Myth #3: Emails and IM’s are filled with lies because it is easier to lie when people can’t see or hear you. In the course, I will tell you which of the following have the most lies:
___Face to Face interactions
I’ll give you a hint: Shockingly, we lie the LEAST in emails.
Why is Lie Detection Important?
It is important when we know we are being lied to because it can save us money, time and sometimes even our safety. This course can train you to get to the truth 80% to 90% of the time. That can save you money on a faulty house, from hiring a bad employee or making sure you know what is really going on with your child or significant other. Unfortunately, we are not good at detecting lies. We are only right about 54% of the time! That is a little better than a coin toss.
Let me teach you how to spot lies so you can have more honest interactions and connections with the people around you.
Join me in How to Be A Human Lie Detector!
- Over 37 lectures and 4 hours of content
- How to spot lies
- How to read body language
- How to be a human lie detector
- How to uncover hidden emotions
- How to read people
- How to get to truth in relationships
- How to spot lies in business, social situations and networking
- How to build honest relationships and communications
This course is for:
- Anyone who has ever interacted with another person!
- Business people
- Poker Players
What People Are Saying About Vanessa and her Courses:
“This body language course ROCKED my world! It's the only tool you need.” –Camille Hollingsworth
“Vanessa is a dynamic and polished speaker. We would definitely ask her back for more presentations.” –Emily Ediger, Portland State University Business Accelerator
“Vanessa Van Edwards’ speech to our club of hundreds was a welcome break from the standard speech. It was always engaging, at times uproariously funny and very informative. As I looked at the audience, everyone was leaning forward and feeling each moment together. We all came away feeling more light-hearted and armed with insights about human behavior that we didn’t know at the beginning. It was a treat to hear her speak!” –Mike Pendergast, Business Development Consultant and Rotarian
“Vanessa’s presentation style is so engaging and entertaining that I believe everyone in any job function will get something extremely useful out of it. “ –Monica Enand, Founder of Zapproved
I built People School to work with you. I love working with people like you – if you are a science-obsessed, uber achiever like me! After writing Captivate, I wanted a way to connect with students who needed more from their work, relationships and career. People School is all the science I didn’t put in the book – the advanced stuff, the master skills.
Creating People School is my first dream come true – it’s the program I wish I had at the start of my career. It would have saved me years of social frustration and thousands of dollars.
My second dream come true, will hopefully, be meeting you. I personally read every application. It’s challenging to find fellow like-minded people who are both driven and compassionate.
I know People School is an investment in both time and money, and I can promise that it will pay you back for the rest of your life. And if it doesn’t I am happy to offer our 100% money back guarantee.
If you want to succeed while building authentic relationships then I hope you will consider joining People School.